Earlier this week, we were pleased to announce OTELCO’s plan to invest $5m to expand fiber and improve broadband connectivity in Alabama.
To sum it up, we’re working on bringing faster service to the biggest number of customers, as quickly as we can.
Want to know more about what we’re working on? You can view this blog post from Trevor Jones, our VP of Marketing, Sales and Customer Service, or learn more from the media outlets below that have covered our announcement:
- ABC WAAY 31: Major Announcement on Fiber Expansion in Alabama
- CBS WHNT 19: Fiber Network Coming to Arab
- Business Alabama Magazine: Pioneer Telecom OTELCO Expands Alabama Broadband
- View a Live Stream recording of the press conference on the following Facebook pages:
- Keep an eye out for upcoming stories in the Arab Tribune and Blount Countian
Stay tuned for ongoing updates as we move forward with improving connectivity for our customers in Alabama and across all of the communities we serve. If you are wondering whether you will be in an upcoming Lightwave zone, check out our Lightwave locator.