SiteLink IP is a Multi-Protocol wide area network provisioned through the use of VLAN tagging, providing the end user with a private segment of the OTELCO Access Network. Our SiteLink IP offer is a fully meshed network topology allowing the customer to have complete control over IP Addressing, Subnetting and Routing.
At OTELCO we assess the individual needs of our customers and provide them with cost-effective voice and Internet services. We do offer business bundles and packages for small businesses. We will look at the needs of your business – now and in the future – and provide cost-effective communication solutions to keep your business competitive. Contact Customer Care to learn more about our Business Bundles at1-877-643-6246.
Yes, we offer ClearStream QoS, which allows our SiteLink IP customers to classify and prioritize certain applications on their SiteLink IP network and have a true End-to-End Quality of Service for applications such as VoIP, Video Conferencing, or critical data applications.
A fully-meshed network plays an important role in business continuity. With our SiteLink IP service, an organization can quickly provision a DR site as “just another site on the WAN” in the event of a disaster at the main location. Using IP Addressing, all traffic would simply be routed to the alternate site.
Accessing your voicemail for the first time:
4. You will now have the option to record a personalized busy and no answer greeting.
Please Note: When calling VM from your home phone, by default, there is no access password required. Should you wish for the system to require a password for voicemail access, please call 866-746-3873 and customer care will set that up for you.
Accessing your voice mail ongoing:
You can expect minimal downtime when switching your services over to OTELCO. Our talented and dedicated employees work with your company to assure your services are brought over efficiently and with minimal downtime.
Our SDSL is a business class service provisioned on a separate circuit with a Static IP. Varying levels of bandwidth options are available, depending upon the needs of the customer. ADSL is considered to be more of a residential-class of service. A Static IP is not included, and the speeds are on a best effort basis.
OTELCO is a customer-focused company with a very high customer retention rate. Our employees are dedicated to our customers and pride themselves in properly managing their customer’s accounts. OTELCO is large enough to service any business telecommunications service need, yet small enough to meet those needs in a personal and customized manner.
OTELCO offers a host of business and IT services:
- Cloud and Managed Services: OTELCO offers a full suite of cloud and managed services. Our products include scalable cyber-security, 24/7 helpdesk solutions, Microsoft 365, and cloud storage, along with a number of cutting-edge technology.
- Hosted PBX: This hosted IP phone system provides all the functionality of a traditional business phone system and more. A cloud-based solution, it eliminates the need for expensive and bulky equipment and can operate multiple business locations via your Internet connection. The system employs user-friendly desk phones that enable your team to work from virtually anywhere.
- Business Phone: We offer a robust, feature-rich suite of traditional business phone services. Our reliable, high-quality business communications services can be customized to meet all your calling needs. Our services are delivered over a proven platform, and managed by our highly trained technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Hosted Fax Solutions: Many businesses and consumers still prefer faxing to scan-and-email because of the added security a dedicated fax line provides. Our Classifax hosted fax platform is a secure and efficient IP Fax solution that is versatile and convenient for faxing from any mobile device.
- High-Speed Data and Internet: We can provide high-speed symmetrical access options from 1Mbps to 1Gbps, domain name services, flexible web hosting, and business email solutions – all with highly-effective SPAM and virus protection.
- SiteLink Wide Area Networking (WAN): SiteLink IP is the Wide Area Network service that seamlessly connects all your offices. Secure communication is delivered efficiently and reliably allowing you to easily share large data files, crystal clear voice, and multimedia across multi-site networks to improve operational efficiency. SiteLink IP extends the flexibility and control of existing Local Area Networks (LANs) to multi-site locations.
- SiteLink SD and VoiceLink SD: If OTELCO is your Internet provider, SiteLink and VoiceLink are likely working great for secure communication. If we’re not your Internet provider, then what? Our software defined (SD) networking products are designed to streamline connectivity between multiple sites while increasing security and allowing for central control of multiple sites. SiteLink SD and VoiceLink SD will work with of ANY Internet connection and then automatically establish an IPSec tunnel back to our core.
- Domain Registration: We offer new and renewed .com, .net, .co, and .org domain names for your business.
Yes, when choosing OTELCO as your service provider, you will be able to keep your current numbers, and we will duplicate your current directory listings.