Cloud Fax, FoIP (Fax over Internet Protocol), Internet Fax. No matter what you call it, Cloud Fax is an important tool for increasing efficiency, decreasing waste, and, in many cases, saving money for your business. Certain industries, such as healthcare, still rely heavily on the security available through business cloud faxing.
How does Cloud faxing work? Instead of using regular copper phone lines to transmit documents, faxes are sent and received electronically over the Cloud.
Benefits of Cloud fax
- No need for fax dedicated phone lines
- No need for a fax machine, paper, and toner
- Eliminates shredding of sensitive faxes
- Eliminates recycling of both paper and toner cartridges
- Internet Faxes can be sent and received from any computer, smartphone, or tablet where an Internet connection is available, your staff can work from just about anywhere.
Don’t pay for more than you need:
When employing a traditional fax machine and phone line, no matter how small your office is, you need at least one machine and phone line — no matter how many people will use it. In a larger office, you may use several fax machines and phone lines, located strategically about the office, to meet your needs. Since not everyone in your office has the need to send and receive faxes, with Classifax and SFax, for a small monthly fee, you can simply license only the people who do. To further customize to your individual needs, both products offer plans based on the number of pages you send and receive each month.
OTELCO Offers Two Cloud Fax Services – Classifax and SFax
Our Classifax service delivers reliable and secure Cloud Fax for business. We also offer a HIPAA compliant solution for our customers in the healthcare industry: SFax.
- Classifax is secure, versatile, and simple to deploy, manage, and use.
- SFax offers the same benefits as Classifax, PLUS can meet HIPAA requirements.
AND, users receive the OTELCO tradition of superior service as we assist with your decision, ensure the successful deployment of your Internet Faxing solution, and provide 24/7 client care.