As a reminder, on December 1, 2022, LeverettNet’s Internet Service Provider contract is changing from GoNetSpeed (same company as Otelco) to the South Hadley Electric Light Department (called SHELD). Beginning in December, your invoices will come from SHELD and your contact for customer service and outages will be SHELD.
Effective immediately, if you want to make a change to your service (such as cancel or begin internet or phone service), please call SHELD customer service directly at 413-536-1050.
Some important information:
- SHELD will bill all LeverettNET customers on the 1st of each month
- If you currently receive your monthly broadband bill via e-mail, you will continue to receive your bill by e-mail from #ob#phfgbzrefreivpr#at#furyq.bet#ob#
- Within the next two weeks, you will receive a DocuSign with the new Terms & Conditions for SHELD. The e-mail will be from Kelly Frazier, Customer Service Manager at SHELD with the subject line “LeverettNET User Agreement – Please Sign.”
- Within 5 business days of completing the DocuSign, you will receive a separate email from Kelly with instructions on how to establish an account via our online portal.
- If your account is currently set up with auto-pay, this will need to be re-established for your new account with SHELD after December 1, by visiting, https://billpay.sheld.org/onlineportal
- All Leverettnet.net email users will receive an additional direct communication within the next several weeks via e-mail on how to transfer their account.
If you have a internet or phone outage in November, please continue to call GoNetSpeed at 855-891-7291.
For more information, please visit, www.leverett.ma.us, click on Departments, Leverett Municipal Light Plant.
-Your Broadband Team