- For maps and directions to the BJCC, click here.
- For a map of the BJCC campus, click here.
- To book a hotel for the event, click here.
ALL EVENTS ARE FREE!
Bassmaster Classic Kickoff Party Benefiting Children’s of Alabama:
Thursday, March 5th, Uptown area of Birmingham, 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Music from Hit Radio Live, a fun 70s, and 80s cover band
- Local partners’ booths
- Coupons and free giveaways from local partners and Uptown restaurants
- Bassmaster merchandise
- Special guest appearances from Bassmaster Elite anglers
- Beer truck
- Wind Creek gaming trailer
- B.A.S.S. Life & Nation member credentials early pickup
Takeoffs at Civitan Park in Guntersville, Ala.
Get the day started early with hot coffee, food, fun and an up-close view of the Classic contender takeoff! Takeoffs will be held at Lake Guntersville at 7:00 AM. Academy Sports + Outdoors will be on-site each day with special guests, giveaways, photo ops and more
Saturday,3/7, there will be a FREE breakfast tailgate presented by the Marshall County CVB. On Sunday, Marshall County is inviting high school anglers from around the southeast to come to the launch and stay for pro angler seminars and breakfast after the launch. To RSVP, click here or email #ob#vasb#at#znefunyypbhaglpio.pbz#ob#.
Other events include:
- Take a demo ride — checkout Skeeter, Yamaha, Mercury, Nitro and Triton booths
- Wear your Alabama and Auburn colors and you could win a prize!
- There will be music, mascots, and fun!
Weigh-ins will be at Legacy Arena, which is part of the Birmingham Jefferson Convention Center. Doors open at 3 p.m. for credentialed B.A.S.S. Life and B.A.S.S. Nation members and 3:15 p.m. for the general public.
- Fun promotions with more giveaways from B.A.S.S. sponsors!
- Watch the anglers weigh in their Lake Guntersville catch
Bassmaster Classic Outdoors Expo
Visit the huge Bassmaster Classic Outdoors Expo! Close to 200 exhibitors from around the world will be onsite selling a variety of merchandise for fishing, hunting, camping, and more – an outdoor enthusiast’s dream!
- Friday, March 6, 2020 – Media/B.A.S.S. Life & Nation Members
11 a.m. – Noon: Members Preview
Noon – 7 p.m.: General Public
- Saturday, March 7, 2020 – 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sunday, March 8, 2020 – 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Visit the B.A.S.S. booth!
- Check out the B.A.S.S. museum featuring exciting and rare memorabilia from B.A.S.S. legends such as Ray Scott, Bob Cobb, Bobby Murray, Rick Clunn and more! You’ll also see the very first weigh-in scales used by B.A.S.S.!
- Meet the Legends – stop by to meet B.A.S.S. legends and don’t miss James Hall, Editor of Bassmaster Magazine, as he conducts a Q & A with the icons of bass fishing
- Get your picture made with the Bassmaster Classic trophy
- Watch Bassmaster LIVE and see the hosts in person
- Meet the Elites – Bassmaster Elite anglers will also be in the booth so come by for an autograph and get a picture!
- Castin’ and Catchin’ will have a table with signup opportunities
- Enter for a chance to win in the Fish with Scott Canterbury sweepstakes where one winner will win a fishing trip with Scott, a new boat and a fishing prize pack
- You can also enter the Rebel Retro Lure Giveaway and check out that prize package
- Bob Cobb, the original Bassmaster Magazine editor, will be signing his book, The B.A.S.S. Story Unplugged. Stop by to meet Bob and get a photo!
Military and First Responder Appreciation Days
Friday is Military Appreciation Day and Saturday is First Responder Appreciation Day!
- Show your military/first responder ID to a B.A.S.S. staff member in the Bassmaster booth and get a free Bassmaster hat! Limited to the first 100 people each day
- Special military acknowledgment during the weigh-in
- Greg Stube, U.S. Army Special Forces (Ret.), will be honored at the weigh-in, a guest in the B.A.S.S. and Yamaha booths and featured on Bassmaster LIVE
- Clay Dyer to be honored Saturday and presentation of CAST for Kids B.A.S.S. Humanitarian Award