In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19, Cullman County Parks and Rec has canceled all their events for the next 30 days. Along with the Rock and Glow 5k, cancellations and postponements include:
- Sportsman Lake Park Easter Egg Hunt is canceled.
- The AHSRA Rodeo at the Ag Center is canceled.
- The upcoming Barrel race at the Ag Center is canceled.
- The Sportsman Lake yard sale will be rescheduled for July 18, 2020
- The Smith Lake yard sale will be rescheduled for May 9, 2020
For more information, please visit the Parks and Rec team on Facebook.
Time: 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
Place: Sportsman Lake Park
1544 Sportsman Lake Road NW, Cullman, AL
Contact: Cullman County Parks & Recreation
256-734-3369 • #ob#qqniracbeg#at#pb.phyyznany.hf#ob#
The Sportsman Lake Park Rock & Glow 5K is a glowing experience focused on enjoying the night and less about speed. Our event is all about people of all different speeds, ages, shapes, and sizes ready to GLOW! Bring your creativity and leave the dull at home. Look the part, if it’s bright-colored, blinks, shines, glows, or looks like something from another planet, it’s perfect!