OTELCO Cloud and Managed Services
OTELCO Cloud and Managed Services is a new branch of the OTELCO family tree that includes the former Reliable Networks. Reliable Networks was a Maine based company that specializes in IT and cloud services. They have been a part of the OTELCO family since 2014 but, like many of our extended family, have just recently taken on the OTELCO name. OTELCO C&MS is run by the same team of experienced IT experts and security engineers that Reliable Networks customers have trusted for years.
With Reliable fully integrated into the OTELCO family, we can start offering our customers new cloud and managed services. These five new products have been designed to take the stress of business technology off your shoulders and into the experienced hands of our IT experts.
Enhancing Business Technology
Everyone knows that technology is necessary for organizations in every industry. Unfortunately, embracing business technology isn’t always easy. It can be frustrating to constantly see messages popping up on your screen, reminding you of the latest “urgent threat” or that you need to “update this”, or “back up that”.
Even the most tech-savvy professionals find themselves overwhelmed at times trying to balance changing business technology and productivity. That is why OTELCO has invested in new Managed Services solutions that will change the way your business works with technology.
Managed Servers and IT
We offer a proactive approach to business technology and infrastructure management. For a mere fraction of the cost of hiring a full time IT staff, you can have experts on call 24/7 to take care of any and all your IT needs.
Managed Servers and IT services include:
- 24/7 monitoring of your network and systems – including servers, desktops, and mobile devices
- Troubleshooting and remediation for any processes or services that fail
- Patch deployment, Service Pack installation, and anti-virus support
- Verification and management of data backups
- Full-service 24/7 Helpdesk
- And more!
Managed Workstations and Helpdesk
When it comes to IT, anything that can go wrong will, and when it does you will need a team of experts there to help you. With Managed Workstations and Helpdesk you will have 24/7 access to our team of specialists, who are eager and ready to help.
Managed Workstations and Helpdesk include:
- Microsoft Office and leading third-party applications
- Hardware and network troubleshooting
- Printer installation and support
- Desktop performance problems
- Virus and malware infections
- And more!
Security as a Service
Everyday Cybercrime gets more and more sophisticated, pushing security technology to rise to the occasion. The best cyber-defense is a Security Operations Center (SOC), which is a dedicated team of security engineers that work 24/7 to monitor threats. Unfortunately, SOCs are expensive and complicated, which is why only the largest companies have them in-house. Our Security as a Service, powered by Arctic Wolf, uses CyberSOC technology to provide every business with SOC protection.
Security as a Service includes:
- Dedicated Security Experts
- Monthly External Vulnerability Assessments
- Managed Threat Detection
- Security Incident Response and Crisis Support
- Compliance Reporting
- 24/7 Monitoring
Backup as a Service
Using award-winning Datto Technology we have created a Backup as a Service package that is beneficial for any organization with IT infrastructure. It is more than just data storage, it is a suite of tools that makes protection a priority, and recovery simple. When infrastructure fails productivity comes to a halt, and every second you have to spend waiting on recovery can cost you. Our experienced IT personnel will be there for you the instant your infrastructure fails. Our Baas will efficiently restore your data, saving you time and money.
Backup as a Service includes:
- Datto’s award-winning core technologies, services, support, and a central web management portal.
- Local and/ or cloud infrastructure virtualization
- Easy file recovery
- Image-based restoration
- Ransomware Protection and Recovery
Office 365 provides you with Cloud-based access to all of the Microsoft Office tools you trust, along with some new ones you will grow to love. Increase business continuity with a product that connects your staff and promotes collaboration across the board.
Office 365 Includes:
- All of your favorite Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and more.
- Cloud technology that allows you to access your work from your PC, Mac, or mobile device wherever you are.
- Apps to keep you connected to your coworkers via Outlook, and Skype for Business.
- Extra storage space with One-Drive for business.
- And more!
Uptime. All the time.
OTELCO is excited to start offering our customers new ways to enhance their business technology. With these five products, keeping up with business technology can finally be simple and pain-free! Stop wasting time trying to manage technology, and start investing in efficiency with the OTELCO Cloud and Managed Services.
If you are interested in discovering new business solutions for your organization, check out OTELCO’s technology guide.