OTELCO is pleased to welcome several new employees in its Maine and Alabama markets.
Three new Technical Support Technicians have been hired in the Bangor, ME office:
- Dwayne Fournier worked previously as a Technical Support Representative for Cox Communications and a Technical Support Coordinator for Verizon Wireless. He attended Gibbs College in Rhode Island and attained his PC Networking and Support Certificate as well as CompTIA A+ Certification. Fournier is a resident of Brewer, ME.
- Paul Holyoke spent five years in Tech Support and Customer Training prior to joining OTELCO. Holyoke has a Bachelor of Science in Earth Science and also lives in Brewer.
- Jeff Valenzuela worked previously for Comcast as a Service Assurance Technician and has fiber experience. He is a resident of Corinna, ME.
Ann Beckwith joins OTELCO as an Accounts Payable – Lead/Senior Accountant in the company’s New Gloucester, ME office. Beckwith previously worked at FirstLight Fiber for 10 years after attending SMCC and USM.
Christopher Pingree-Felts joins the Gray, ME offices as an Outside Plant (OSP) Technician. He spent 10 years working for Spectrum and Time Warner Cable and is a resident of Naples, ME.
In its Arab, AL OSP Office, OTELCO hired two Installation & Repair Technicians:
- Erik Cortez has prior experience working with Medica Com and Spectrum. He is a graduate of Albertville High School and lives in Horton, AL.
- Timothy Prates has more than 10 years of experience in the telecommunications business working for Dish Network, DirecTV, and AT&T. He is a resident of Arab, AL.